Project Ref HKA111
Osage Art Foundation is looking for a contractor to be part of a tender process for our forthcoming art and technology projects and events.
If you are interested in joining the process, please send an expression of interest via email at firstname.lastname@example.org together with your updated company profile. Please include your experiences relevant to art and technology projects in your portfolio latest by 12:00 noon on March 15, 2022
We will then send you an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and Tender Specifications upon preliminary approval.
Summary of Scope:
The main objective of this tender is to appoint a main contractor to deliver the following services for the entire project.
- IT Management
- Provision of a Computer Engineer/Coder to develop data to digital visualisation with the artist and for server management
- Provision of a Computer Engineer for Blockchain Management
- Provision of a Lighting Designer
- Provision of a Sound Technician and Designer
- Provision of Models/Dancers
- Procurement of Production Equipment/Rentals
- Provision for Graphic Design for printing and online as required for the projects
- Provide labour for on-site installation, deinstallation and venue reinstatement
- Provide Services of Photography and Video Documentation of the projects including suitable equipment.
- Provide services to produce and edit a 360° Video
- Provide Services to Live streaming, photography, video, editing, and translations for English/Chinese subtitles for not more than 8 hour symposium
Project duration is from April 2022 – November 2022.
Respondents must have the capabilities and resources to see through the projects from start to completion.
Due to Covid and related situations, the tenderer must be willing to accept flexibility for schedule changes as required.